Montag, 10. Oktober 2011

gegen den Nebel

Wenn es frühmorgens so aussieht, muss ich einfach mit Farbe dagegenhalten.
When it looks like this at the early morning I can´t help myself - I have to add some color.








Sieht doch nett aus, auf dem Sofa. Ich hätte die Pölster vor dem Fotografieren natürlich glattstreichen können, aber dann sähe es gestellt aus, nicht wie im richtigen Leben, oder? Also. Alles pure Absicht. Looks nice on our couch (Probably I could have flattend out all the wrinkles in the pillows but wanted to keep it real ...ahem..)

It´s just easy raw edge appliqué. I ironed scraps on the fusible interfacing, cut out some leaves freehand and appliqued them to a piece of raw linen with a green border. After that I sew a pillowcase. It didn´t take me longer than one hour alltogether and I ♥ the result. (The inspiration for the tree pillow was from Cluck cluck sew.)

Kommentare:

  1. I have long admired CCS's scrap buster pillow, but I think I like your own design even better! They look fantastic on your sofa!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Kissen ist wunderschön und sieht ganz toll auf dem Sofa aus.
    ♥liche Grüße
    Bine

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I was just looking at your pillows again and I love how you put that extra branch coming out of the trunk!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über Eure Kommentare!
I love to read your comments!