Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012

Blogger´s choice bundles

As every quilting blogger probably has heard already: Quokka Quilts is hosting a competition where you get to make your own bundle of fabrics by fat quarter shop and the winner gets a half yard bundle of the selected fabrics! So that´s my pick:




I choose the fabrics and colors with the new -planned- king sice quilt for our bed in teal, turquoise, lime and sage and the two mid century chairs in mind that I want to upholster in teal for our bedroom (yeah,I know... huge plans...). I had a 'shortcut' of 32 fabrics to start with and it was hard to cut down to 12prints+3 solids. If you have visited my blog before it´s probably no surprise that there had to be some polka dots. I think my chances to win are small, since it´s all about personal taste and people see colors in different ways - so what I love might be ugly for someone else but it was so much fun to pick out the fabrics. I wish I could make a quilt with those fabrics right now.



1.Flora Turquoise Garden Damask Yardage ,SKU# 25051-11,Flora by Lauren & Jessi Jung for Moda Fabrics
2.Ruby Cotton Lime Sundae Yardage, SKU# 55037-16,Ruby by Bonnie & Camille for Moda Fabrics
3. Secret Garden Leaf Vintage Ironwork Yardage, SKU# SH5233-LEAF-D,Secret Garden by Sandi Henderson for Michael Miller Fabrics
4.Remix Royal and Leaf Dotted Stripes Yardage,SKU# 12137-11,Remix by Ann Kelle for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
5.Nature Elements Seawater Yardage,SKU# NE-123,Nature Elements by Patricia Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics


6.Bella Butterfly Leaf Sweet Leaves Yardage,SKU# PS5432-LEAF-D,Bella Butterfly by Patty Sloniger for Michael Miller Fabrics
7.Modernology Fresh Grass Floralism Yardage,SKU# MO-3804, Modernology by Patricia Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics
8.Flutter and Flowers Tonal Sage Dots Yardage,SKU# 8637-114,Flutter and Flowers by Laura Berringer for Marcus Brothers Fabrics
9.Flora Leaf Paisley Flower Yardage,SKU# 25053-12,Flora by Lauren & Jessi Jung for Moda Fabrics
10.Sunny Happy Skies Blue Lace Yardage,SKU# C2733-BLUE,Sunny Happy Skies by Bella Blvd for Riley Blake Designs



11.Folk Heart Light Blue Simple Flowers and Hearts Yardage,SKU# 30394-60,Folk Heart by Rosalie Quinlan for Lecien Fabrics
12.Terrain Foliage Leaves Yardage,SKU# 27097-23,Terrain by Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics
13.Bella Solids Light Lime Yardage,SKU# 9900-100,Bella Solids by Moda Fabrics
14. Bella Solids Turquoise Yardage,SKU# 9900-107,Bella Solids by Moda Fabrics
15.Bella Solids Horizon Blue Yardage,SKU# 9900-111,Bella Solids by Moda Fabrics

Kommentare:

  1. I'm not surprised to see the polka dots! Most people have mentioned they had to pare down their selections to make the final cut, but I had the opposite problem...unless it's a bundle already put together, I have a very hard time making choices of what to put with what. Good luck!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think it´s much easier to pick fabrics "in person". I´m not so used to choose fabric online and wonder if the tone of color is exactly like on my screen.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über Eure Kommentare!
I love to read your comments!