Montag, 30. Januar 2012

Blumensterne [Blossom stars]

Als ich dieses English Paper Piecing Projekt startete, war ich mir nicht sicher, ob daraus ein Polsterbezug, ein Bodenkissen oder vielleicht doch ein Quilt werden würde. When I started this english paper piecing project I wasn´t sure whether it would become a pillow, a floor cushion or even a quilt...
16 Sterne später könnte es vielleicht ein Quilt werden. Was glaubt ihr?
16 stars later it could become a quilt. Maybe. What do you think?



I´m still not sure if it will be a babyquilt, lab quilt or maybe even king size?


So lustig! So much fun!

Kommentare:

  1. I vote for a quilt! Would you hand quilt a king-size?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I don´t know. I haven´t had the patience for handquilting yet. If I finish a whole quilttop handsewing billions of tiny little stitches I might want to machine quilt it with huge lines. I´ll see. ;-)

      Löschen
  2. Wundervoll! Ja, ein Quilt, unbedingt :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über Eure Kommentare!
I love to read your comments!