Mittwoch, 18. April 2012

WIP Wednesday

Ich nehme auch einmal an der WIP Wednesday Idee teil, vielleicht hilft mir das bei der Fertigstellung einiger Projekte. ;-)
I´ll participate in the WIP Wednesday idea, hopefully this helps me to focus on finishing some of my WIPs. ;-) I tried some new things this year. Like a quilt made with english paper piecing, an entire quilt made of scraps and curvy seams.

This week I finished my quilttop with interlocking crosses made of scraps from my stash. The size is about 47"x80" (120cm x 200cm). I think I want to add a border.

I continued my work on my EPP star blossoms quilt.


I finished the owl tote bag for my sister....

1st layout on my designwall
one of the circle blocks
...and started a new quilt with circles in french country colors.

Mehr WIPs (tolle Quilts) findet ihr bei *klick* auf diesen button.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Kommentare:

  1. Those circles are so yummy! Love the colors, too. And your interlocking crosses are so bright and cheery, it will look great with a border! Can't wait to see it. You've been very busy! :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you, Kelli! I still can´t decide which border I want for my interlocking crosses- a white or a colorfull one... what do you think?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Busy wee week, that tote bag is so cute! BTW, you're a no-reply blogger, so can't reply directly to your comment, but thanks for stopping by :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. love your circles, the brown and blue is so gentle and subtle. Star blossoms are cute, and love the rainbow crosses!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Some great projects! I love the crosses and the tote bag is adorable :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. You have some really cool projects going on. Everything looks great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wahnsinn! Was für schöne Dinge du produzierst! Danke fürs Abstimmen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love the crosses. It's one of the first quilt alongs I did, and I happen to have all the pieces cut out to make my 3rd one (the second one is made, just not quilted yet). I would fancy a black and white geometric border and then a black and white striped binding would look stunning and make a good frame for all the colors. I can't wait to see what you come up with :) !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hallo,

    ein wundervoller Anfang und die Blüten-Patches sind wirklich fantastisch. Der Quilt wird bestimmt besonders schön.

    Einen lieben Wochenendgruß von Senna

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über Eure Kommentare!
I love to read your comments!