Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012

WIP wednesday

Am Mittwoch zeige ich, was sich in der letzten Woche nähtechnisch getan hat. Endlich fiel mir ein, was ich mit den Prince-charming-Stoffen machen könnte: eine Polsterhülle für das Sofa im Konferenzraum einer Freundin. Die Stoffe haben genau die richtige Farbe. This week I finally found a good use for my Prince charming fabrics: a twister pillow cover for a friend´s conference room-sofa. The fabrics have just the right colors.

Auf einer Dienstreise nach Wien...
On a business trip to Vienna...

...nähte ich das letzte Stückchen Rand an den  Sommerpolster.
...I finished the binding on the hexie summer pillow cover.
my traveling sewing kit
...der zum Sommerquilt passt
...that fits my summerquilt (little preview here)
evening at one of the smaller lakes in our area
...und schnitt in meinen kostenbaren Ruby-Vorrat.
...and cut into my precious stack of Ruby.

I´m linking to WIP wednesday
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Kommentare:

  1. Oh, I love Ruby! I can't wait to see what you make with it.

    I also can't wait to see a photo of your hexie pillow. Those polka dots and flowers are so pretty together.

    Pinking shears is a good idea. I will try it!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über Eure Kommentare!
I love to read your comments!