Dienstag, 25. September 2012

Bunt! [colorful!]

Wisst ihr, was am Herbst toll ist? Sogar ich als hardcore Sommerfan muss es zugeben: Farben! Der Sommer ist zartblau und erdbeerrot aber der Herbst ist BUNT! Deshalb habe ich die Sommerpölster nun weggeräumt und farblich wieder auf Herbst umgestellt.
Do you know what is great about autumn? Even I as an official summerfan have to admit it- it´s the colors! The summer is babyblue and cherryred but fall is COLORFUL! So I finally gave in and changed the colors in the livingroom from summer to fall.
 ...und suchte auch den Herbstblätterquilt wieder heraus.
...and took out the falling leaves quilt again.

Okay....so mag ich den Herbst!
That´s how I like fall!
So. Genau. so!
Just. like. that!

Kommentare:

  1. I like your happy row of cushions. Autumn is my favourite season too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm so glad to see your falling leaves pillow. And your scrappy leaf tree cushion! I love this time of year, too.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über Eure Kommentare!
I love to read your comments!