Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012

WIP - Weihnachtswichtelwerkstatt

Hier zeige ich Euch meine aktuellen Projekte. In der letzten Woche habe ich fleißig in meiner Weihnachtswichtelwerkstatt weitergenäht.
This past week I´ve been quite busy with my Christmas sewings. 

DSC_0400

So sieht meine die Wand im Bügelwäschezimmer Nähzimmer im moment aus. Heuer gibt´s z.B. gequiltete Wärmflaschenbezüge für meine Großtanten und einen Polster für Oma.
That´s what my design wall lookes like. This year I make mostly quilted hotwater bottle covers for all my great aunts and a pillow for Granny. The lack of proper (day)light for decent pictures is annoying but quilting teaches us to work with what we have, right? And tis´ the season to be jolly with not enough light. :)

Aren´t those apples the cutest? (Patterns were generously designed by bee in my bonnet.) Mine have the leaves on the other side and also the apple cores have leaves because I made too many. I love the apples and apple cores with the polka dots on a white fabric with red dots and I hope my aunts will enjoy them too.

DSC_0401

In der vergangenen Woche habe ich auch mein Schnippselquilttop fertig genäht.  Obwohl...wenn wir diesen Quilt als Couchkuscheldecke verwenden wollen, muss ich vielleícht doch noch ein paar Reihen oben und unten annähen, sonst bekommt der Mann des Hauses kalte Zehen.
This past week I´ve also finished my "Happy Scrappy" quilttop. Still haven´t decided about a border (or no border) yet. If we want to use it on our sofa I´d have to add a few more rows at the top in navy and blue and some purple ones at the bottom to make it the right size for the man of the house as well  (now it´s a big lap size but still too small for someone 6'2 tall). Hmmmm...

Advent 2012 115

Außerdem ließ ich mich vom Schnee inspirieren und nähte ein paar Tannenbäumchen. Eine Giveaway dazu gibt´s auch noch.
I´ve also sewn some more fabric Christmas trees while it was snowing the past weekend.
***Don´t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY, it´s open till friday! ***
DSC_0393





I´m linking to WIP wednesday.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Kommentare:

  1. I thought I recognized those apples;) They look so cute and pretty! Looks like you've been getting a lot sewn lately.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What lovely Christmas gifts! Your scrappy happy quilt is great as well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love your quilt and those gifts you've made are lovely :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a terrific bunch of projects! A hot water bottle cover is a great idea. The trees are adorable, and I really love the white pinwheels against a rainbow background.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What lovely projects the Christmas tree's especially look great.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love the apple blocks too! Great sewing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful work! Your apple blocks are adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. That scrappy quilt is amazing! Love the colours!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. You have some lovely Christmas goodies there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I really like your scrappy happy quilt top! Such great colours :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Your Happy Scrappy quilt top is absolutely beautiful! It is definitely happy. : ) Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über Eure Kommentare!
I love to read your comments!